"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."- St. Peter. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Jesus.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The adventure in full

It is impossible for me to share the depths of this adventure in a simple newsletter. But the blog gives me the chance to say as much as I want and to show as many photos as I want. So for those who are keen, I hope you enjoy the posts that will follow. It may take me a few days to get all these posts out. And even as I have much blogging to catch up on now, there has been plenty happening since we have returned to Akademgorodok. On top of this all it is only 18 days until we depart Krasnoyarsk, with a burning in our hearts to return in a year and a half.

Of course the only problem with blogging is that you have to read the posts in reverse. Unless you're fast enough to keep up with me!

1 comment:

Sue-Ann said...

It's good to know that you are back safely. I'm sure Melody and Abigail are very pleased to have you home again. Looking forward to hearing more about the trip and of course how you are getting on generally with moving and leaving Russia for now. It's a big step full of mixed emotions. Take care!