Today Paul and the team arrived by helicopter in Turukhansk. They are back in cell phone coverage which is why I was hapily able to receive LOTS of phone calls today! It was nice to be able to hear what they've been doing and how they are feeling. Paul said he felt so glad to be back in "civilization". He must be using the term loosly because I can't imagine Turukhansk having much for western comforts! Kinda give you an idea of where they have been. They spent the day preaching and evangelising on the street. I'm sure Paul's loving it. Thanks for praying for endurance for these last couple days. We had hoped that they would be able to make a flight back here today, but now they will be coming in Thursday.
I've been busy today, getting team stuff and family stuff done before heading off to the Pioneers Area Retreat. Everyone is coming here to Krasnoyarsk, which is wonderful for us. So Paul will be coming directly from the airplane to the retreat centre, so you won't be hearing from him for about a week yet. Hope you can wait that long to see photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment