Ten days until we leave Krasnoyarsk. I have done a lot of reflecting already. I actually don't have a lot of head space for reflecting at the moment as we are trying to pack up our flat. Our biggest concern at the moment is selling our furniture. We aren't looking for lots of money, we really just want someone to take things of our hands. We have told a lot of people and advertised, but just don't seem to be getting much response. Please remember us in prayer.
In the midst of packing up we are also trying to say goodbye to people. Last night we saw Kostya and Lena. Kostya has no problems believing that we will be back, because I have returned to Russia many times before. Some others have found this hard to believe. I guess seeing is believing.

The other day we organised our DVD collection. We are loaning a bunch of them to a family living here. We are only taking a small amount.
BEFORE

AFTER

Today we packed the books, also going to the same family. Then it's on to the toys, what to take and what to give away. The hardest part about packing is not actually putting things into bags.
No comments:
Post a Comment