"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."- St. Peter. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Jesus.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Evenkiya Trip 2011

Again, a big sorry to those of you who get my blogposts in your inbox. I have just posted over 40 posts from our Evenkiya trip. It must be annoying to get so many emails all at once.

For the rest of you, if you would like to read some or all of the story from our Evenkiya trip, the easiest way to do so is to click the following link, or go to the tab at the top of the blog called "Evenkiya Trip 2011." The best thing about this page is that all the dates are in order. :)

You will find a photo and a list of posts from that day. The links for each day are in blue-green. Feel free to read what ever interests you. I know I posted more than nearly anyone could read. But I posted them as much for myself as for you. There are lots of good stories and photos. I hope you enjoy, and I would be happy to get some comments from you.

TO READ THE EVENKIYA 2011 STORY CLICK HERE

No comments: