So do you keep checking my blog regularly wondering when I'm going to post next? (So do I.) In the mean time why don't you go over to In One Ear and check out some of my essays. You could even feel free to leave a comment.
Things may be falling in to place for a trip to Khanty Mansiysk. We have had a couple of encouraging communications recently, that could mean our trip is on. But it is likely still a couple weeks away.
2 comments:
Every day I check here and at Abigail's blog and Ambers spot and Seabrook jotspot and Betty's page. To catch up on the news from you guys and Amber and the Seabrooks and Maynards No action on Amber's for a while. and the only stuff on Seabrook's lately is what I put on. Don't tll me nothing here taht would be disappointing
Sorry, nothing to say at the moment, about life in Siberia. But there are plenty of things ticking over in my head and that is what I sue my other blog for.
Post a Comment