
Tonight's ballet was a french one called Jiselle. See if you can work out the Russian letters for yourself.

It was about love. Fancy that. Two men fought over a woman they both loved. Different people were promised in different directions and everyone got very upset. In the end Jiselle died of a broken heart. Well that was the end of act 1.

In Act 2, she magically came back to life for a little while to have a bit of a dance with her beloved. Then she went back to the grave again. All very artistic.

For Ted in Kelowna, take a note of the embarrasing statues in the background. The ballet was a nice novelty to go to, but I am sure that I will only go to take guests. Maybe next time we will go the opera.
2 comments:
Hey Paul, it is amazing to think after all those years, you made it to Rus! I am so excited for you mate. Well done for your diligence, committment and faithfulness. You got there. I hope it is everything you had hoped for, and so much more!
Looks Amazing!
Post a Comment