Melody's Mom and Dad arrived from Canada today for a three week stay. (Ok, I am blogging about this two weeks later, I have barely had a chance to blog the last couple weeks.)
We have been looking forward to their visit for quite a while and realise all too much that it is only a short stay. The plan is to show them around the city where we live, but also to show them our daily lives.
Here is PJ in his daily playground. :) Mom, Melody and I are in the background. Dad is of course taking the photo. You probably won't see him in many photos, because he is behind the camera. Accordingly I have decided to leave the camera at home more often for these three week, so I may be in a few more photos.
Yes, we have squirrels in Akademgorodok (I will shorten that to Akadem to make it easier). We have everything in Akadem, horses, wild raspberries, wild strawberries, our own Apple orchard (well crab apples).
Many of the photos over the next three weeks, since they are being taken by Dad will be taken through a Canadian lens. It will interesting for me to view things through his eyes.
Gotcha! These birds are usually so hard to photograph, but when they are eating out of your hand it is a golden opportunity. I never realised this was the trick to shooting their photo!
Abigail and Grandma.
Hey look! A photo of Melody and me together. How adorable. :)
Yenisey River.
Abigail, deciding whether to walk or ride.
Three photos from my lens.












No comments:
Post a Comment