
Life in some way has returned to normal and in others has not. We have a lot of planning to do in a short time for our Summer trips now. I am taking two different antibiotics, but I still have some pain in my legs. So please remember me in prayer, I am not out of the woods yet.
Some good news is that we have a new internet connection. It is ADSL, but still slow, only 64kbps. But the connection is unlimited, we don't have to pay by the minute anymore- $60 AUD a month. This was a long time coming, and we hope the speed and cost continue to improve.
In news here, the Russian President has appointed a new president in Tuva. There was no election held at all. The Tuvan people have not complained though. An expedient decision was made in choosing a former wrestling champion to be the president. Since wrestling is the national sport in Tuva, most people would like the man. It would be a little like John Howard appointing Steve Waugh to be the Premier of NSW without an election.
No comments:
Post a Comment