"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."- St. Peter. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Jesus.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Autumn beauty


Isn't this just an absolulutely joyous sight for the eyes? It's mid September now and Autumn is definitely here. Thankfully the weather has still been warm in the low 20s, so the winter wolf has been kept outside the door so far. Once again this shot is taken in Akademgorodok. Melody and I have fallen in love with the place, which is kind of funny because this is the place where we actually fell in love with each other, five years ago.

I so much want to move there to live next year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it is beautiful much more inviting then concrete. And it is obvious you are enjoying every time you go there. I'm pleased to know that. It would be trouble for me if I looked to far ahead in time. Becareful not to over look or down grade the present oppurtunities to be a vessel. Now is the time we have.

Pasha said...

It is our plan to move there anyway, as this is where I will be studying. So it is more a matter of acknowledging how much we will enjoy it, rather than being discontent with our current circumstances.

We are quite content in our current circumstances.