I haven't taken so many photos in this cold as I have not wanted to expose the camera to extreme temperatures. But as I walk through the cold each day with my face covered, I know that there is ice on the outside, as I have seen it on others. I just had to get a photo. Today the sun is shining and it's-34. I whipped out the phone just before walking into the building and managed to snap myself.
It's so much harder getting about in the cold here, than it is in Canada. I really think I am going to go out of my mind if the cold lasts too long.
Any Aussies brave enough to come and experience this? And Canadians willing to get out of their cars and walk in my shoes for 30 minutes at -35? :)
Yes, those are icicles on my eyelashes.
No comments:
Post a Comment