"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."- St. Peter. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Jesus.

Saturday, July 03, 2010

Completed art work on school music building

A couple weeks back I posted a photo of an art work that a young guy was starting. Here's a couple photos of the finished product. The building is the school music building. It had a fair bit of graffiti on it. So the art work is in keeping with a musical theme.


On the other side of the building is another piece.  Now I'll have to go back and get another photo... :)

1 comment:

Sue-Ann said...

I really like this - there is something slightly unsettling about it and I like to think of the guy painting it, making his mark and (from a far away Western perspective) making art on a building way out in Siberia!