
Friday was Melody and my fifth wedding anniversary. It came up on us a bit by surprise this year. We did not have a chance to plan at all due to the fact that we have been traveling everywhere for the past month. We managed to find a quiet restaurant in the main hotel by the river. It was quite nice, we will have to go back there for another date night. We will still have to buy each other gifts. Does anyone know what the fifth anniversary is supposed to be?
Thank you Melody for being such a wonderful wife, friend and companion over the last five years. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I love you!
1 comment:
my computer search turned up British -Wood, American- Wood, Modern- Silverware
Looks like you both look happy and that's good I'm glad.Have a good life.
Post a Comment