
Back in 2001 I traveled around Siberia with a few good men. One of them was Wolfgang. We traveled for two weeks together and even made it as far north as Yakutsk. Then in March 2004 Wolfgang had a terrible accident while living in southern Siberia. He was nearly killed. Back in Australia I was cut up as I thought of this kindred spirit who has the same heart as me for Siberia. LOTS of people talked to G about this, including possibly you, as he lay in a coma and was then medi-vacced to Europe.
Well the joy was that G brought him through that terrible time. After a year of recovery in Europe, he and his family made it back to Siberia. These last couple days, he has been here with us with a couple different good men. What a joy it is for me to be reunited with him.
1 comment:
EXCELLENT!
from Nathan
Post a Comment