
This is a follow up to a request. I asked people what they would like to learn about Russian culture or see here. I received a request for pictures of the Opera and Ballet Theatre. Come Winter time, cultural indoor activities are very popular. So far this year we have been to a classical concert. But at least one visit to the opera or ballet is mandatory. Night time shots are always an impressive perspective. This shot is taken from the other side of Krasniy Prospekt.

In the gardens near the Opera theatre, I thought these lampstands have a distinctively Narnia, like appearance.

A closer view of the theatre. I went inside Ted, but there were no statues to make one blush. I have no idea where this cemetery is, of which you speak. Actaually I could take a guess from the map, but that looks like a Summer visit to me, it's a little way out of town.
No comments:
Post a Comment