"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."- St. Peter. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Jesus.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Sauna time

Just last week a good friend of mine went "under the water" so to speak. He has been a follower for three years. As I have gotten to know him and encourage him in his walk, we discussed how this is an important step in following the King. In complete joy and agreement, he promptly went ahead and took this step. What a joy to see someone grow in their relationship with the King.
We rented a private sauna. So after the event we all had some time in the sauna and back and forth to the small swimming pool. The sauna was around 90 degrees C which is hotter than banyas I have previously had, I'm still a bit if a sauna wimp, but I am growing in this all important cultural practice. Anyway it was a lot of fun or in Russian здорово / zdorovo.


No comments: