"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."- St. Peter. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Jesus.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Back posting

I haven't posted since January- and my father even politely told me off. :)

Ahh, well what can I say. Life has been quite steady the last few months. Truth be told nothing particularly exciting has happened. Perhaps this does not bode well for the future of my blog. In the past every second day brought up something new and interesting for me. These days those same things are now old hat.

But..... life is not completely boring. Even as I sit here attempting to blog I hear my son PJ wanting to get out of my bed. He is likely to be very demanding of me and I probably won't even finish this post!  (He's now dancing to the music..... we shall see.)

 Here's my boy.


The early film maker.



These blog posts which had a seed in my mind, I will post them now, but back date them.

An evening of Jazz- January 23rd.
Local friends- January 29th.
Hanging out in the yurt- February 3rd.
Defender of the Fatherland day- February 23rd.
The sun is up again- February 26th.
Our new friend's dance group- March 3rd.
St. Patrick's day- March 17th.
Photo exhibition- March 18th.
Another yurt cafe- March 18th.

No comments: