I have lots of blogging to do! I won't even attempt to collect my thoughts first. I'll just write and post photos and stop when I get it all out. (Actually, I'll probably stop before that to do other things that need doing.)
Firstly, I've said many times before that I just love living next to the forest. In the tail end of Winter I discovered the Biathlon stadium nearby. I went for a walk there the other day. I intended to run, but I opted for a brisk walk instead. There is a paved circuit in the forest that the biathlon cross country skiing runs on. The thing is, it's a crazy steep circuit, hence my decision not to run. In fact, I'm not even sure that I would ride a bike on it. But it made for really good exercise hiking around the circuit, and it is always peaceful to do so in the forest. And the forest out there is even further away from any residences or buildings.
Firstly, I've said many times before that I just love living next to the forest. In the tail end of Winter I discovered the Biathlon stadium nearby. I went for a walk there the other day. I intended to run, but I opted for a brisk walk instead. There is a paved circuit in the forest that the biathlon cross country skiing runs on. The thing is, it's a crazy steep circuit, hence my decision not to run. In fact, I'm not even sure that I would ride a bike on it. But it made for really good exercise hiking around the circuit, and it is always peaceful to do so in the forest. And the forest out there is even further away from any residences or buildings.
Photos never do justice, but there were even signs in parts warning that the track is steep. I was very impressed with the quality of the circuit and will definitely be going back. It's a 20 minute walk to get there. There is a 4.5km and a 3.5km circuit. The other day I had a 6km walk.



No comments:
Post a Comment