Just got a call from Paul, he's been on the road since Monday morning (well, more literally on the river for most of that). The team has now safely arrived in Verkhniimbatsk. Their local contact arranged a vacant house for them to stay in for the 5 days they will be in town. He didn't mention the weather, so I'd say that's a sign it must be pretty good. Paul asks for prayer for good relationships on the team which are strained by the close quarters and for Vladimir (their host) who is suffering what must be a migraine, and hasn't seemed very hospitable yet. It was a short phone call, mostly "I love you!'s" and "I miss you!'s" so I don't have too much to share yet, but I will keep you updated. No photos though, till Paul gets back. Thanks for your support and interest. Abigail and I are doing fine and enjoying a visit from a friend from Novosibirsk. Melody
No comments:
Post a Comment