We had ladies Bible study here last night and just as I was saying that I haven't heard from Paul in a while he called! I was of course very happy to get a short phone conversation in. He wasn't sure if he would be able to buy another phone card so decided to save the last 20 seconds for another call. He and the team are doing well. Yura has decided not to formally address the administration of Kellog, I think because the beuracracy would be more hinderance than help, instead they hope to work through personal contacts to see reindeer husbandry restarted for the Ket people. Please pray that the right men will be found. Paul's language skills have also been put to the test as he was asked to translate for other team members at the church. Paul also prepared a sermon before he left and probably already shared it, or will Sunday. Because of the early change in their flight schedule they were able to be there for 2 Sundays.
Thank-you for your prayers for us this week. I have to tell you I have felt the support from far away, I feel confident, and I know that we are being taken care of. Abigail also spoke to her Daddy on the telephone, though her end of the conversation was filled with excited giggles!
1 comment:
It's good to hear news and good to hear good news. I'm glad you and Abigail are getting along all right. I checked on Abigail's Spot and see that walks and a visit to the zoo are keeping you busy - good ideas, and I hope the weather stays such that you can get out and about and enjoy each other and the place where you are!
Post a Comment