
It's so noisy in class these days. It is hard to concentrate with banging coming through the walls constantly. Yesterday, my teacher and I decided to move rooms when the heating was off in our room and the steel saw from the next room (pictured) was just too loud to even talk over.
I wonder if they have ever heard of doing renovations in semester break? Apparently construction workers don't like to work in the Summer because they get paid more in the Winter and would prefer to holiday in the Summer. Mean while us poor students suffer.
2 comments:
Does anyone get paid for clearing the snow from the sidewalks. Looks like a job for a machine yhis year instead of a small boy and a big shovel.?
I haven't seen any in the area we live. I guess each city district handles this differently.
Post a Comment