
The building is quite old and soviet. The University recently received some money from the government. Instead of spending it on tuition and student facilities, they are simply refurbishing the rooms.


It would be nice to have more comfortable chairs though. These wooden ones can get quite uncomfortable at times.
My biggest problem at the moment is that my teachers are simply teaching me from books. They are not taking the time to prepare lessons for me that are appropriate to my level. Sometimes the content is quite over my head. I am slowly getting through to them.
4 comments:
I love reading your blog and read it at least four times a week. I don't comment much because I feel like a bit of an intruder into what is really a conversation with family and friends. But I love reading about your lives in K, I love the photos, and I often wonder about you all and how you are doing. I love Abigail's Spot - our daughter Zephyr is a similar age, so I often think of how I would manage living where and as you do with a two year old. So thanks for sharing, and sorry for not being more friendly and encouraging!
As for language learning - it's hard work. A year from now and you'll be amazed at how much you know! I know that sounds trite, but I pretty much always felt like the stuff was too hard...
Hi Sue-Ann,
please don't feel like an intruder, you're not a stranger. You might not be a подруга but you are certainly a знаком.
Please feel free to comment as often as you like, I enjoy it. Your encouragement means a lot because you have experienced Russia and you understand.
Thank you!
Oops, Melody was signed in. That last comment was from me.
oh, and I thought I was getting a little warm welcome from the ever smiling Melody!!
Post a Comment