
Well I have thawed out this Summer. A few weeks of low 20s in Turkey in April, followed by a few weeks in the teens in Novo in May. Then a few weeks in the 30s in Moscow in June, followed by a couple weeks in the 20s in Novo. Then a couple weeks in the 30s in Tuva in July. Most of August in Novo and Krasnoyarsk has been fairly cool, in the teens. But this week we have been having an Indian Summer.
I have thawed out this Summer, but I still need some more cooking before Winter comes again. So I hope this Indian Summer holds on as long as possible.
1 comment:
It never got to the thirties this summer here in England, not even high twenties, not even mid twenties!! So we are also hoping for a "Babushkoe Leto", although our winters are nothing like yours....
The move to K sounds really promising. I hope it turns out to be even better than you dare hope!
Post a Comment