After the service we talked with people for 45 minutes or so. Some of them commented how much my Russian has improved, which is funny considering I haven't spoken it much in the last 18 months. I'm feeling a lot more confident about my Russian now, just in time to go back to classes and be reminded of how much I still have to learn. It's all good. :)

The vineyard church (there's more people behind us).

The main square by the opera and ballet theatre near the river. In Winter there are ice sculptures here and in the Summer season water fountains. The Summer season has officially started (i.e the fountains are on) even if the weather hasn't warmed up yet.

It's fun to be home.
2 comments:
glad you feel at home!
My thoughts exactly! It's so good to hear that Russia is home. :)
Post a Comment