Getting back to the cheery stuff, we still had a wonderful day. I have to tell you that no matter what the world thinks in their judgements, we are fit people. Some people yesterday tried to tell us not to go on the trip because we wouldn't make it up the hill to the cable car. The two women in that group had pulled out and did not make it to the top, even though we did. Well Melody and I made it to the top quite easily, myself with a 15 kg load on my back (Abigail) and Melody with a near 7kg load on here front (PJ). I felt great as we walked the wall. Looks like the 10k bike ride yesterday helped.
I won't bore you with my meanderings further but instead show you a snippet of our shots from today.










The day didn't turn out to be too long, so we ventured out to the supermarket this evening, and discovered a nice quiet restaurant with very reasonable prices and a good variety of dishes, even if the food is very similar to Box Hill. We remarked to ourselves that our chopstick handling was quite good. Picking up peanuts with chopsticks is probably a good indication of a pass. :)

Two days until Russia.
No comments:
Post a Comment