
I don't care what you say. This weather is wrong, wrong, wrong. I'm really starting to feel sorry for myself, and -20 sounds so good right now. Four days of 41 in a row? What the? Has the world gone mad, gone mad, gone mad? Well I certainly am. This is really messing with my head. I adjusted to the cold weather in Russia, now I don't have a chance with this ridiculously hot weather. This would have been bad even when I was a kid. We always expected a cool change and a thunderstorm. I'm becoming convinced that rain has gone out of existence, this drought is a killer. I miss rain so much, and well snow, isn't that something from the fairy tales?
I'm over this. Take me back to Siberia.
1 comment:
Here's a link to my daily blog with lots of wintry photos to cool you down.
http://levenshulmedailyphotograph.blogspot.com
Post a Comment