On our way down to Medicine Hat we cut down through Swift Current and the south of Saskatchewan. The south is virtually treeless, which is a stark contrast with Borden and Saskatoon. Melody and I kept looking out the window and back at each other and saying "are you sure that's not Tuva?!"
Are you sure? See if you can guess which of these pictures is Tuva and which is southern Saskatchewan.
1

2

3
6 comments:
I think the middle one is Sask. The hills look a little too high in the first..... but maybe I am wrong....since its near Cypress Hills. In other words I could find reasons to think any or all of these pics could have been taken in southern Sask and I have driven those miles many times. Though I have never been to Tuva. Nice geography quiz
Bill and Katy think Number two is Sask
Yes the middle one is Saskatchewan, correct. The first is Tuva.
But what of the third picture, no one has taken a guess at that one.
Melodya, that's unbelievable! I know now a few Canadians with the name Melody and I couldn't think that I would know this one! I have been thinking of you every now and then (at least six days before my birthday in April) and wondered how you are doing. That's amazing :D Please write me, my e-mail is zuvi79@gmail.com
well, I'm thinking the third would have to be Tuva just for the sake of completeness. I arrived at that conclusion using my best multiple choice powers of deduction and home-grown theories of human psychology ;-)
Yes, the third one is Tuva, you have me all sussed!
Post a Comment