"But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."- St. Peter. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." - Jesus.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Passwords are coming

Writing a blog is a lot of fun. It's also potentially a little dangerous. So I would like to decrease the readership to a more private domain. I love having readers from all over the world, and if you have discovered me somehow I am open to inviting you to be a private reader but you will need to provide a reference if I don't know you.

So from July this year I intend to make this blog password protected. I'm afraid that I'll lose readers, I hope not.

Please email me: awakeinsiberia@gmail.com

Then I can send you a password in July when it is password protected.

God Bless,

Pasha.

1 comment:

fletchboy said...

Hey Paul,
Do you know if that will stop the RSS feeds from letting us know when you post a new entry? That is how I know to read your updates...it shows up in my reader...so I hope it wlll still notify me that you have written, even if I have to type in a pw to make it work.
Blessings,
Greg