G'day,
I'm still alive. It's kind of interesting because I was considering having a month long fast from the internet, but instead have been given a forced two month exile.
We've just got back from a wonderful 11 days rest. We took a no planning trip out east in Victoria and ended up stopping in the following places: Erica, Rawson, Walhalla (historic gold town), Briagolong (where we saw a dingo while we had our camp breakfast... whew!), Buchan Caves, Mallacoota (Shipwreck creek) and Merimbula (NSW). Photos will follow when I get a chance.
We are feeling very refreshed and ready to throw ourselves into our work now. So we hope to see you soon if you are an Aussie.
Please don't give up on this blog. I'm ready to fire it up again soon as soon as I can get back online.
Pasha
1 comment:
It's a lovely part of the state and the country. We had a house at Noojee for many years and I have very very fond memories of that place - the view of the forest and the Latrobe River from the back verhanda and the constant birdsong. Glad it refreshed you also!
Post a Comment