
Upon returning from Turkey it was great to see all the snow melted and have plus 15 and 20 weather. Crazily enough our winter heating is still on. (Hard line for the whole building). We have our windows open all the time to keep it cool enough. I think Russians are just not happy unless they are suffering. Take for example the need to dress little kids up in winter clothing at plus 20 or more weather.
It is nice to see some green around. Run of the mill for you maybe, but I will take beauty where ever I can get it in this grey landscape, like the other day at the park. This is an overwhelmingly beautiful sight for my eyes. (We still have to walk through a bunch of crowds to get to this more peaceful place- also highly populated.)

9 comments:
Well one of the pluses to wearing warm clothes at those warm tempertaures would be "clean pores" from all the sweat. After all it would be an individual sauna carried around on ones back. Matter of perspective, eh!
:) Very funny Kathy, very funny. I think they are just ever paranoid.
It would seem that way. I avoid my coat if possible and I don't plan on changing and wearing my coat. But my thinking that their way is "nut" isn't likely to cause them to agree with me. I choose to see some good in their way instead like "the extra intake of fluids they would require maybe is causing economic growth" and who am I to stand in the way of progress. Now if it was endangering their lives I would get them out of the coat but that isn't likely the case. Soooooo ok then. Offer them water instead. After all it is good for them.
Maybe I should offer them some snow cones. I have a selection of many colours, white, brown, grey and yellow..... mmmm snow cones for overheated capitalists.
No not the yellow ones. Your not suppose to eat yellow snow. White snow with no footprints near by. Thats the rule! Or snow that is still falling thats the best. So that the flakes land on your eyelashes too. But lets wait a few months ok!
I would happily wait a year. Bring on the scorching heat, and make it looong. I'm an Aussie remember.
I like spring. When you feel warm but the flies and the mosquitos haven't come out to be slapped yet. Or in the fall after a frost has sent the bugs to hiding but warm enough to not feel cold. But neither time lasts long.
Spring is my favourite time of year. I love the smell of the flowers in the air and warm days especially. I love breaking out the cricket bat for the start of another Summer.
Ya and the smack of a baseball hiting your glove. The sound of the bat hitting the ball. And the warmth of the sun on your face.
Post a Comment